11 December 2009

Ask and you shall receive....

I just got off of the phone with my fantastic Napro doctor.

My progesterone is still quite low so it is back on the HCG for me.

I know that I have complained many, many times about my fear of needles, but I have been feeling so horrible on the vaginal progesterone I knew that my hormones were just off.

So I guess that our first cycle post-L.upron is not going to be a successful one.

And I'm okay with that.

Really.

Mr. JB and I are off to get our Christmas tree. FINALLY!!!!

p.s. FJIEJ pointed out that Lollipop Goldstein mentioned me on her Friday blog round-up. I'm blushing just a little bit over here.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, that's so cool about the shout-out on the Stirrup Queen's blog! :) You're so spey-shal!

    I think your first cycle post-surgery ON HCG will be the one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I think TCIE is right. Bring on the HCG! (oh and it aint over til its over for this cycle .. I have heard of many a pregnancy beginning with low progesterone).

    Have fun getting your tree!!! It is a very hopeful time for you, don't forget! You are all fixed by your surgery, tweaking your hormones, and about to get your LONG awaited BFP:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome about the Stirrup Queen's shout-out. Have fun decorating your tree. I'm glad to hear that your dr. is going to put you back on HCG.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the hcg works for ya, the naPro DR I saw said that is his first choice to use.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoo hoo for HcG! It it is definately a sanity drug for me and the stuff you inject I felt better on than what my body makes naturally. You are on your way, girl!

    Glad you got to see your big mention!!

    ReplyDelete