26 December 2011

Prayer Buddy Reveal & Happy Boxing Day!

My Advent Prayer Buddy was Polkadot from Making God Laugh!

First off, I can't believe that Advent is over! One would think that being homebound for most of the season would make time move slower, but it was the exact opposite!

I offered up my discomforts and healing pain for your intentions Polkadot (so you got A LOT of prayers!). I also prayed the Immaculate Conception and St. Andrew Christmas Novenas for your intentions. I hope that my prayers helped! I will continue to pray for your intentions and your work as a
FertilityCare practitioner -- you are truly doing God's work and I know that He will bless you for all that you do!

--------------------------------

I also want to thank Hebrews who was praying for me! She has been such an amazing support to me in the recent months. Not only did she visit me in the hospital in Omaha, but our daily communication has helped me get through a very difficult recovery. The Holy Spirit definitely had His hand in pairing us together! God bless you my amazing friend!

You are amazing at keeping secrets!!!!!
----------------------------------

Our Christmas celebration was mostly drama-free. My parents had to leave early so as soon as they were gone I was able to relax and have fun with the rest of my extended family. My biggest complaint was that my father-in-law insisted on leaving early (Mr. JB and I would've stayed if he wasn't with us, but we had to leave).

We're hanging out with my fertile best friend's family today. If my FIL wants to go home early he can walk around the corner and take himself!

I hope that the rest of you are having a wonderful holiday. My cousins are coming over tomorrow and I am so excited. I love it when the people I love come to my house!

8 comments:

  1. Since you love it when people come to your house I hope that often you have company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want to wish you a Merry Christmas JB! God Bless you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Polka is so awesome, I'm so glad your very powerful prayers were offered for her intentions this Advent!!

    Merry Christmas, JB :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy boxing day to you as well, you are really a good soul. People don't think of others these days but then we have people like you who welcome guests at their home. Thank you for sharing such good post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about
    Best Carpet stores in dubai


    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about
    Dubai Carpet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello man! Incredible post however I extremely needed to simply drop a remark on your blog. Your blog has a super cool outline. Is this wordpress by possibility?
    furniture painting services dubai

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in fact grateful to the owner of this web site who has shared this wonderful piece of writing at here. picbear

    ReplyDelete