15 July 2010

Five (Eve)

Mr. JB and I celebrate our fifth anniversary tomorrow. Since I'm working on fumes right now, here's my post from last year if you're so inclined. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband. Five years of IF could've ruined our marriage, instead it's made us stronger. Although I would love to have a four year old right now, I wouldn't trade the relationship that I have with Mr. JB.

But Lord if you're reading this, a baby would be really, really great right about now!

I hope that I have enough brain power to write a proper post. Spending all day talking and writing seem to have burnt me out. I do have to say that I would prefer to be tired because I've spent my day with little kids, not annoying adults!

Lastly, I miscounted. Today is Peak + 10, not 11. Perhaps it's good that I've been so busy to distract me from this darned 2ww!!!!

12 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary!! I hope you do something fabulous to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anni! I can't wait to hear what your surprise was!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! What a blessing in your life:)fas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary - to YOU!! I hope you have a great one and many blessings are poured down upon you and Mr. JB during this year! You got married on a great feast - Our Lady of Mt. Carmel - how cool!!! God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope this is an Anniversary to remember forever because it was just DAYS before you learned some GREAT news! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary! I too hope you have something fabulous to celebrate soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blech 2WW. Happy fifth!! You guys are just a few weeks ahead of us :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! 5 years! Congrats!

    yeah, I hear you the dreaded 2 ww, keeping busy is the key. Have fun celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy, happy anniversary! I just went and read your last year's post about your wedding! So sweet! I love the photo, too. :) I hope five is the best year ever for you and your dear husband!!!

    ReplyDelete