12 November 2009

I had a feeling.....

I felt it in my bones this morning.

I'm having a crap day.

I'm stressed because of report cards.

I'm stressed because my teaching partner is stressed out.

I'm stressed because I have to be away tomorrow at a workshop and I have a TON to do with my class to get ready for reports.

I'm also stressed because my best friend (yes the pg one) had H1N1 two weeks ago and she's going ahead with her daughter's birthday this weekend. 

I'm almost wishing that I don't feel well so I can have an excuse to miss it. 

I have to get back to work. My class is watching a movie so I can work on reports not blog! 

6 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear you're so stressed out and are having a crappy day. I really do hope it gets beter from hereon out ;)

    Wish I could do something to cheer you up...Why don't you just continue blogging instead of grading :)

    xo,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just tell her you don't feel well. This time of year, who will question you. And really, you're not lying. You don't feel well about going there.

    I can empathize with you on this time of year for report cards. Our high school teachers get early dismissals and extra time to work on theirs. Not so for elementary. Go figure that one out!! I usually spend the day after our Thanksgiving entering grades online. What a holiday break :)

    Just take yourself back to that zen yoga retreat, if only in your mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your crappy day and all the stress. If you are feeling too stressed, then don't go to the party since you aren't feeling well (mentally).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is THAT why our teachers scheduled movies? I never knew!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just came across your blog on LFCA... sorry about the stress

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry pumpkin! Wish there was something I could do to make it better.

    ReplyDelete