I'm heading into a crazy busy part of the term. I'm trying to mark like a madwoman, catch kids up since so many are away, and start my report cards PLUS recover/cope with the strange virus/abscess that I've been dealing with.
Perhaps a little break from blogland will be good for my head. I've been feeling really low and I have a real bad case of the feel-me-sorries.
Btw, in all things TTC:
- I think that I have a yeast infection, but I still have a month to go on my super-strong antibiotics, I think that I'm going to wait on taking the D.iflucan until the end of the meds
- I had a few dry days (green stickers if I was charting), but I'm back to seeing cloudy CM
- my boobs are a little sore and I'm super cold (which are both commom symptoms of AF's impending arrival)
- the veins in my hands are really dark blue/purple, they get darker as AF gets closer
- my head is all foggy which definitely a PMS symptom, I'm usually really on the ball
- I needed falafel so badly after school that I went out of my way to the organic grocery store, they didn't have any but I got some vegan, gluten-free shortbread
I better go. I have a ton to mark and I'm already falling asleep and it's not even 8pm here!