23 June 2009

Three

A level two Ashtanga class plus hot flashes are not a good mix (I was so sweaty that my hands were slipping off of my mat!). Neither is a non-air conditioned classroom with sweaty little kids with a teacher that is sweating uncontrollably (it made reading Pinocchio very difficult!).

Have I mentioned that before L.upron-induced menopause that I was always cold?

Thank God I brought home a fan so I can sleep in my hot house.

My biggest consolation is that now that the hot flashes started I am imagining that the endo is shrinking.

That is what is happening, right?

Three more sleeps. Will this get any better when school is out????

5 comments:

  1. Woohoo! 2 more sleeps!! I'm hoping that the hot flashes me good things and shrinking endo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right there with you for some odd reason!! I said to Ken last night that I feel like I'm on lupron! Im having night sweats like crazy - what the heck?? Probably hormonal issues.

    congrats on the end of the school year! You know schools down here have been out for a month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel for you! I hope it does get easier...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry to hear you are having hot flashes!

    That's the worst!

    I sure do hope that your endo is shrinking down some or at least getting to a place that's easier to remove.

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome to the estrogen free zone! my assvice is breath into it (when I had hot flashes I would just breath into it like a hard pose - and it would go away).
    August will be here before you know it (and I have a feeling that you will get promptly pregnant after surgery - we will expect at the same time!).

    ReplyDelete