20 May 2009

Struck Silent

I don't normally post about things in the news, but this story has particularly bothered me. 

For those of you that don't know, Tori Stafford, a little girl from Woodstock, Ontario was abducted over a month ago. I remember being riveted when I saw the story on the news while I was recovering from my surgery. There have been a lot of rumours surrounding the case, things that I don't want to get into. Regardless, I just saw on the news that two people have been arrested for her abduction and murder.

Mr JB and I have been praying constantly for this poor, sweet girl since her disappearance. I cannot imagine the grief that her family is going through right now. Please pray for her parents and especially for her brother. 

I don't know if it's L.upron related or not, but I'm so incredibly saddened at this news. I will never, ever understand why monsters in our world have to harm children. 

1 comment:

  1. It isn't the Lupron. This is just one of those things that is too horribe to comprehend.

    ReplyDelete