17 January 2008

Jellybelly's List of Why Today Was a Good Day


After an incredibly long week and an especially trying day (why do my students all decide to have meltdowns on the same day?????), I only have the energy to write a list.

Here goes:

1. I found out today that one of my colleagues (that I would love to team-teach with, but will probably never get the chance since we're in different divisions) dislikes my pregnant teaching nemesis. I know that it isn't good karma to be happy that someone else is disliked, but it makes me really happy that I'm not the only one that dislikes TN. 

2. I met a new student this afternoon during yard duty. I knew that my school had gotten two new students and I saw him hanging so I introduced myself to him. I love it when little kids shake my hand! 

3. Despite a very sore head and a bad afternoon (I caught the sweetest kid passing out notes with horrible, despicable language, but then she fessed up. I have to think up some creative punishment for tomorrow) I went to yoga. Actually my hubby pretty much forced me to go. I always take my students' bad behaviour personally (not good, I know) and I frequently get stress headaches, and yoga always makes it better. I went to class and it was amazing. Good energy all around and I know that I'm going to sleep well. 

4.  Tomorrow's Friday. Need I say more?

I need my bed. ASAP. 

2 comments:

  1. Great article this is very informative .......keep posting Thanks Regards
    acoustic vinyl flooring dubai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about
    Carpets

    ReplyDelete