I have had the busiest weekend of my life.
Here's my laundry list:
1) Did laundry (thank God that it was a week that our lovely cleaning lady came to clean our house!)
2) Ran errands/Did groceries
3) Volunteered at a barbecue at church
4) Helped put away groceries
5) Tried to do report cards, but didn't succeed
6) Participated in a dragon boat competition (had to be at the canoe club at 7:15am this morning!!!)
7) Did TWO yoga classes (one on Saturday and one this afternoon, post-regatta)
8) Made an appearance at my neighbour's daughter's birthday party
9) Finished marking my students' journals
10) Entered the last of my marks, but decided that I was too tired to enter the comments.
My reports are due on Wednesday and I was hoping to have them done by the end of the weekend, but I just didn't have the time nor the inclination to do so. I see my Napro doctor on Thursday and I'm hoping that I can convince her to do all of the tests that I want. I think that I'm looking more forward to having a day off!!!
In cycle news, it's Peak +10 and I finished my proper dose of HCG last night. I'm hoping that my hormones are better than they were the last time I saw my doctor!
And lastly, thanks so much for your comments on my last post. I'm still having a hard time with dealing the anger. I also think that I need to seek some professional help. I'm tired of feeling sad and angry and it's becoming more obvious that I'm not coping well on my own.
Now I'm off to bed! I'm pooped!