These O.lympics are killing me. I've been going to bed really late and falling asleep on the couch while watching the fancy shmancy new TV (yes, I'm in love with HD, I'll admit it).
So before the ladies' figure skating starts I figured that I'd check in with a mini-post.
1) School is crazy busy. Report cards are due on the 8th and I'm still trying to finish teaching my Science unit. Yuck.
2) I'm in love with dark chocolate with sea salt. It's been on special at the grocery store for 2 for $5.
3) I can't wait for March Break. I also need to buy travel insurance. Argh.
4) My father-in-law had his last radiation treatment today. He's feeling pretty good, thank God.
5) We're supposedly getting a bunch more snow. I want more snow, now! I'd love a day to hang out in my pj's!
6) I'm having a love affair with the chick pea too. I was having serious cravings today. As soon as I walked in the door I had some with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. So tasty.
7) We still have the wheelchair that our neighbour died in in our garage. Apparently whoever is supposed to pick it up has been a real slacker. I haven't been in our garage since the chair was brought home, not exactly convenient.
8) My Lenten promises are going well, all except for the no candy promise. I keep on slipping 'cos of the bowl of jujubes in our family room. Gotta love the black ones!
9) I was chosen to attend a conference at the end of March. I'm so excited! I'm also applying to help re-write the new French curriculum for my province. If I get the job I will get paid $300 a day plus meals and gas! The job runs for three weeks and will help make a good dent in my kitchen renos!
10) Thank God it's Friday tomorrow.
Off to watch more sports! ;)