2 July 2009

Slow start

So once again folks I am inspired by my horoscope. I've been feeling so conflicted since my vacation started (or is it since the L.upron kicked in?) and I've been oscillating between spurts of extreme productiveness and paralysis. I've been reacting way too hard to the universe as of late -- something that I've seen reflected in my yoga practice.

For the first time since my surgery in April I did a level 2 class on Monday and Tuesday. My body was not happy at all. Not only was I overly tired (even after a good night's sleep), but I just felt wrong. None of my poses were right. I kept on falling out of poses. And instead of taking a step back and looking on what I could do, I just got more and more frustrated.

Hmmm, I think I've been feeling the same thing about my baby-making abilities.

I've been reacting to my hot flashes. I've been reacting to my feelings of confusion. I've been reacting to my crazy mood swings. I've been wallowing in feel-me-sorries.

So, I'm going to try to take it easy today, although I am going to start tidying up my house. The chaos will be ordered eventually, right?

Aquarius: You have a desire to control and hasten something that's better left to unfold at a natural pace. Let today's favourable and invigorating alignments help you achieve the most wonderful things with less effort.

Pretty good advice, eh?

2 comments:

  1. I do the same thing with fortune cookies. I have some saved even. LOL (Although, I haven't eaten Chinese take-out in AGES. My hubby sometimes gets it and saves me the cookies.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good advice - and interesting how it talks about alignment, which is so key in yoga. I once went to a yoga class and the teacher basically said I was trying too hard (I kept adjusting and readjusting) and should just let things flow.

    ReplyDelete