30 July 2009

Fix me

So we're off to see C.oldplay tonight. I am SOOO excited! It seems like the universe has aligned itself so I can have as much fun as possible before the 4th. I'm also off down south to meet up with some blog friends in real life! It's my first trip without Mr. JB and although I'm a little nervous about being away from home, I really need this trip.

Although I'll have my computer with me, I don't know how much internet time I'll have while I'm away. I can't wait to be around women that know EXACTLY what I'm going through.

I have no idea how to imbed videos here, so if you want a snippet of what we'll be enjoying you can go here.

8 comments:

  1. I love coldplay!

    Can't wait to see you! I need this like I need crack right now! hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sound like fun. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope tonight is great and your weekend away is even better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love C.oldplay. Such beautiful songs. I sent you an email btw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great trip, JB, and enjoy your IRL bloggy buddy encounters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I bet the concert was amazing!

    Have fun on your trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Y'all know you have to take tons of pictures - as goofy as possible, of course. Can't wait to hear how the weekend went and wish I was going too (though I'm about traveled out right now).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying for you for tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete