Thank God for a new day.
Not only am I completely embarrassed that at almost 36 I had to nurse a wicked hangover, I also neglected so many things around my house because of my state yesterday. I was lucky to wake up, full of energy and I did so much to make up for it.
So here's what I did:
1) Weatherstripped the windows (my not so handy hubs said he would do it in November and I was sick and tired of waiting so I just did it). It was remarkably easy and I wish that I did it earlier. I didn't realize how drafty our windows were!
2) I finished my report cards. All I had to do was enter marks and comments for the Social Studies unit that I finished on Friday, so it was a quick job. I have to print them out and proofread them before I hand them in to the principal. I am so relieved.
3) I finished the laundry and did some hand washing. I hate washing things by hand, but I seem to own way too many delicate pieces of clothing!
4) I purged and tidied up my bathroom vanity. I also packed up large bag of toiletries that I put on Free.cycle.
5) I packed up and listed a whole bunch of stuff on Free.cycle. I had clothes, shoes, bags and hangers that I wanted to give away. Most of the stuff is already spoken for so I am so glad to free my house of more clutter!
6) I went to yoga. A Sunday evening must.
I still have a ton of paperwork to tackle in preparation of tax season. I offered to do my parents' taxes as well since it isn't that difficult. All I have to do is buy a $20 computer program and I can do four sets of returns. They've been paying their accountant way too much money to do them and I know that their return won't be difficult.
It's CD4 and I am so glad that I don't have to take F.emara anymore! It made my cramps worse and it seems like my hormones are better off of it -- does that make sense? I've been doing a lot of thinking about adoption and our TTC journey lately. I feel like I'm at a crossroads right now and I need to make some decisions. The biggest thing that has been on my mind is the question of international vs. public domestic adoption (particularly through the Ch.ildren's A.id Soci.ety). I've been praying a lot lately since this discernment is not going to be easy.
Could I request some prayers please?
p.s. I am so glad that the S.teelers are going to the S.uperbowl. Mr. JB is a HUGE fan and if they lost he would've been unbearable! I really don't like NFL football, but I love my husband so I have to show my support! :)