4 September 2009

Island bound!

So Mr. JB and I are off to my fertile best friend's cottage for a few days. I'm so excited that I'm all ready for school and that we can get away before the craziness starts up next week.

There is internet up there, and although I will be bringing my computer with me, I don't know if I'm going to be checking in.

Btw, I love this B.ella B.and! I'm going to continue to wear it even when the swelling goes down. Thanksgiving dinner is going to be so comfortable with this thing on!

Happy Labour Day everyone!

5 comments:

  1. You are cute have a great time!

    Also, I demand you to take a break from the blogs while you are there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an awesome weekend! You deserve it right before school starts! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're having a fantastic time!! You deserve some R&R!

    ReplyDelete