9 April 2012

Prayer Buddy Reveal

I had the pleasure of praying for Rebecca at The Road Home. I had been reading her blog for quite some time and we're also friends on Face.book, so I was so happy to pray for someone that I felt like I knew very well.

I have commented on her blog fairly regularly, so I don't think that she was suspicious when I would comment about prayers for her. She also reached out to me to say prayers for me during Lent! We may have not been blessed with miracle pregnancies, but I will continue to pray for her intentions and I am sure that the Lord will bless her and her husband.

God bless you Rebecca!

I would like to thank Made for Another World for praying for me! I definitely felt her prayers. I have felt so peaceful the past few weeks, and I know that her prayers were instrumental to helping my mindset. Thank you so much!

2 comments:

  1. Stunning, Fantastic its looks so astounding. Much obliged to you for sharing this article and keep doing awesome.wood flooring supplies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, Fantastic its looks so astounding. Much obliged to you for sharing this article and keep doing awesome.sisal carpet binding

    ReplyDelete