I've been tagged twice so I'm thinking it's a sign that I better get cracking....
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people.
5) Be sure the people you tagged KNOW you tagged them by commenting on what you did.
1. I have to read the obits every morning with breakfast. I know that it's a morbid habit and I've tried to stop, but I can't.
2. I lived in Paris, France in the tiniest apartment known to man. The rent was ridiculous and I couldn't open my bathroom door when my sofa bed was open, but it was the one of the best experiences I've ever had.
3. I have an addiction to lip products. At last count I have three types of lip balm, a lip gloss, two lip liners and two lip sticks in my purse right now. I also have emergency chapstick in my car, desk drawer at work, in the living room and in my yoga bag. I also go to Target to load up on medicated Chapstick because they stopped selling it in Canada. Whenever we cross at the border I'm afraid that they'll search our car and just find dozens of tubes of Chapstick. We'd get so arrested.
4. I have an insane amount of Christmas decorations. Last summer when my husband was cleaning out the basement he found NINE boxes of Christmas stuff. I got rid of four boxes after being mocked openly, but I refuse to get rid of my snowman collection.
5. I never remember movies. I am completely lost when people quote scenes. Even if I just saw the movie I can't recall what happened. I also can't remember jokes.
5. I pretend to be really annoyed when Mr. JellyBelly watches the Young and the Restless, but secretly I'm just as addicted as he is!
6. I like to wake up before my alarm every morning so I feel like I win. But right after I wake up I hit snooze at least five times.