12 March 2013

Papal Conclaves & Ruins

Mr JB and I had a great day visiting the Mayan ruins at Ek-Balam and also visited the Cenote Maya (which is an underground natural pool that's 80cm in diameter). Mr JB repelled down and I took the stairs.

This is not the most exciting news of the day.

Most of you know that my brother-in-law is a Jesuit priest. He's currently studying in Rome and this morning he was interviewed by our national broadcaster's morning show. If you're interested in watching the clip you can send me an email at jellybelly_75 at yahoo dot com. I don't want to post the link here since this is technically an anonymous blog.

Needless to say, Mr JB and I are so proud of him!

Here's our towel animal of the day. It's clearly an elephant.



12 comments:

  1. So happy to read all of this. If you can go to Chichen Itza, Tulum (an observatory by the sea) and then to Xcaret ( a natural park that has tons of things to do) The night dance festival is amazing. Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been in that area...God's nature is so beautiful and amazing! Enjoy! I wish we were there now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the elephant towel animal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those towel animals kill me! Love 'em!! Sounds beautiful where you are!!! Pictures??!? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The towel animals are making my days. Thanks for posting them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOunds like your getting the vacation you need! Will be sending you an email because I'd love to see it.

    Great decision on the new pope, he seems like he could be really inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you're having a great & relaxing time. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, wow, I totally heard an interview with a friendly-sounding Jesuit priest in Rome on the radio last night!! Was that your BIL!?!?! COOOL! His reasonable answers and friendly tone made an impression on me! (aih?)
    LOVE that animals! Glad you're having a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about
    in abu dhabi curtain shops

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great article this is very informative .......keep posting Thanks Regards
    fake grass dubai

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me.
    roman blinds in abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete