10 March 2012

Leaving on a jet plane...

I so need this vacation.

I am looking forward to being somewhere else. I am also hoping that I can leave as much of my IF baggage behind -- not likely since it looks like I will be ovulating while we're away.

I hope that the warm weather and not having to wear big, bulky clothing will help heal me physically and emotionally.

I just hope that this trip is uneventful. The last time we traveled to AZ, we got bumped from our flight.

Prayer buddy, I have been offering up all kinds of prayers for you!

I'll check in when we're down south!!

13 comments:

  1. Yay! I hope your vacation is a restful one-physically and emotionally and mentally. I'll be praying for you!! Wish you were coming to Tx though, it would be nice to meet up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your vacation and ovulating on vacation is not a bad thing...could be a good thing...you've got time and you're rested...right? Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I hope you have a wonderful time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, have a wonderful time!! Sorry to be MIA from your blog- I need to go catch up on some JB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun - a vacation is just what you need! Enjoy the sunshine and have an awesome time not feeling like the weight of the world is on your shoulders.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Going on a relaxing vacation sounds like a great place to be while you're ovulating. :) Have lots of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy the relaxation and warm weather.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy yourself!! Save travels to you and your hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you have a WONDERFUL vacation!! Pamper yourself and enjoy--you've earned it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where are u going?? Have fun!

    ReplyDelete