10 March 2012

Leaving on a jet plane...

I so need this vacation.

I am looking forward to being somewhere else. I am also hoping that I can leave as much of my IF baggage behind -- not likely since it looks like I will be ovulating while we're away.

I hope that the warm weather and not having to wear big, bulky clothing will help heal me physically and emotionally.

I just hope that this trip is uneventful. The last time we traveled to AZ, we got bumped from our flight.

Prayer buddy, I have been offering up all kinds of prayers for you!

I'll check in when we're down south!!

17 comments:

  1. Yay! I hope your vacation is a restful one-physically and emotionally and mentally. I'll be praying for you!! Wish you were coming to Tx though, it would be nice to meet up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your vacation and ovulating on vacation is not a bad thing...could be a good thing...you've got time and you're rested...right? Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I hope you have a wonderful time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, have a wonderful time!! Sorry to be MIA from your blog- I need to go catch up on some JB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun - a vacation is just what you need! Enjoy the sunshine and have an awesome time not feeling like the weight of the world is on your shoulders.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Going on a relaxing vacation sounds like a great place to be while you're ovulating. :) Have lots of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy the relaxation and warm weather.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy yourself!! Save travels to you and your hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you have a WONDERFUL vacation!! Pamper yourself and enjoy--you've earned it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where are u going?? Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

  11. Great article this is very informative .......keep posting Thanks Regards
    buy carpets in

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning, Fantastic its looks so astounding. Much obliged to you for sharing this article and keep doing awesome.Blinds and Curtains Dubai

    ReplyDelete

  13. Great article this is very informative .......keep posting Thanks Regards
    Buy Carpet Tiles

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about
    sisal carpet dubai

    ReplyDelete