20 November 2010

A Pain in the Neck

Literally.

I woke up yesterday morning unable to move my head. I went to bed with a tiny kink on the left side and when I woke up in the middle of the night I was in excruciating pain.

I taught all day and not one student noticed, even when I asked one of them to tie my shoe!

I was lucky to be able to see my chiropractor after school and she attached me to the IFC machine before she adjusted me which helped. I'm going back to see her on Monday so hopefully I have more mobility by then.

I saw Dr Nora again last Monday. She has me on a ton of new vitamins and supplements to help with my asthma and adrenal fatigue. We're heading into the city to see Wicked this after noon and I have to visit a couple of stores to get the other liquid herbs she wants me to take. Dr Nora is convinced that with this new regimen that I will be able to eat the food that I've been allergic to most of my life.

Now that would be awesome.

I'll post the details of this new phase of treatment later (it's too challenging to type the technical stuff on my iPhone!).

I don't know how this will affect my fertility, but I know that it isn't going to hurt it. I definitely have more energy and I feel good (despite the sore neck!!).

I just hope that I don't have to move my head too much while we're
watching the show.

6 comments:

  1. I love Wicked! It's awesome! It's coming back to Omaha in the spring and I am so going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. the chance to eat things you haven't been able to sounds amazing!! I'm excited for you just reading that! I hope it works, and I hope your neck feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, Wicked! i'm so jealous! Ouch! on the neck! I hope you will feel better soon! and great that your doc has you on vitamins so you can eat all the food you've been allergic too! keep us posted on your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me.
    gym flooring abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really nice post works well and easy to configure...thanks for all info.
    Flooring Sharjah

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
    I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
    I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
    sisal carpet colours


    ReplyDelete