21 October 2010

Dear AF

Dear AF,

First off, you suck and I really don't care if you're offended.

The one thing I ask of you is not to wait until the very end of the day to show up. Although I had an inkling that you were on your way (I know the signs after 5 years of IF), I did get my hopes up just a tad.

I am very glad that your arrival doesn't have me doubled over in pain, but that doesn't mean that I want you to show up.

Could you please take a nine month break soon?

Sincerely,
JellyBelly

---------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for your wonderful supportive comments on my last post. I knew that my formerly IF friends would understand. You girls are awesome.

12 comments:

  1. I'm sorry JB. AF's arrival at the end of a hope-filled day is like a punch in the gut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proverbs 3:5-6
    "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."


    Deuteronomy 31:6
    "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about AF/CD 1. It sucks especially when you've let hope creep in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about AF's arrival :(.
    It always seems like I get most hopeful on the very last day of my cycle. It's like seeing the signs that AF is approaching makes me MORE delusional.
    I hope the pain continues to stay away at least!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Af does indeed suck. I always hated myself when I allowed myself to hope, which amazingly was pretty often. I'm sorry she showed up and I agree, she needs a nine month vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stupid AF. You would think she could take a hint and stay the hell away!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry :( This recently happened to me too... I hate when a day starts out as P+15 and turns into CD 1.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry JB. I know how hard it is when it arrives after hope.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey buddy, it looks like we're finally synched up! I remember when I was 2 wks behind you ;) Luckily, my body's so messed up it got on track with you so at least we can now be cycle buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry about AF ): Just saw your last post too and totally understand. It's been such a long journey for you and I hope and hope your AF will go f-off and take a 9 month break. You deserve this and wishing you strength and perseverance!

    ReplyDelete
  11. AF sucks. I'd like to punch her in the face for you.

    ReplyDelete