26 May 2008

Tagged! JB, the negligent

I just remembered that allyouwhohope tagged me a LONG time ago. I'm going to blame my negligence on the progesterone I was taking until last night. My body finally feels like it belongs to me again and I have the energy to function like a normal human being! Woohoo!

So here I go:

1. Why did you start your blog?
I started my blog because I couldn't face another year being barren. It's my outlet. Although I haven't been posting regularly (I'm blaming that on the end of the year madness) I always feel better after posting.

2. How did you come up with your blog name?
I just started typing and it sounded right. I really didn't put a lot of thought into it, but I think that, although it's wordy, it just fits.

3. Do your friends and family know about your blog and what do they think?
Nope and nope. Although I think that I'm going to have to tell my hubby since I'm taking the laptop on our European vacation so I can blog while away. My family is nuts and doesn't really know what we're IF (although if they could put two and two together they would figure it out! We're conservative Catholics so it's not like we've ever used birth control!).

I sometimes think that I'm going to "come out" via my blog, but I'm not courageous enough to do so just yet.

4. How do you write posts?
Whatever comes to mind and then I edit afterwards. I'm pretty good at putting my ideas onto computer screen really quickly -- I have to do everything quickly since I'm an elementary school teacher.

5. Have you ever had a troll or had to delete unkind comments?
Not yet, but I'm sure it will happen eventually...

6. Do you check your stats or care how many people read your blog? If so, how do you increase traffic?
The way that I look at my life in the bloggosphere I like the randomness of finding other bloggers. I've found some good friends just by sheer luck and that's how I want to keep it. I think it's too much pressure to increase readership -- that would seem like too much of a job, and I have a job already. Blogging is supposed to be a positive outlet, and not a work-making activity.

So I'm not going to tag anyone. I always feel guilty when I tag people. So if you want to answer the questions, feel free, if not, it doesn't make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment