22 June 2012

Bonding

The timing could not have been better.

I bought tickets to see Sarah McLachlan in the winter while I was off. June seemed so far away! My fertile bf and I are going alone -- we never go out alone, at least we haven't in YEARS!

I am looking forward to bonding and reminiscing (we listened to a lot of Sarah in university!). I feel like she wrote the soundtrack of my life! When I listen to Afterglow I feel like she's singing about me. I wanted "Push" to be our first dance, but Mr. JB vetoed it.

So, for your listening and viewing pleasure I wanted to share one of my faves:


I also never go out on a Friday night, so this is going to be so much fun. I may need some caffeine or real sugar to get some energy!

(Don't worry, I'm just joking, although I had a diet C.oke at lunch today, it was so good!). 


12 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Get wild and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun!!! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Hope you have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun- nothing like good music to soothe the soul!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome night for a show at the ampitheatre. I am so jealous I love Sarah and summer concerts. Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are having a blast!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you're having an awesome time now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun!!! I went to a Sarah concert with my sister in college...so fun!!! :). Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You lucky dog! I SO love her music :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love her too! I always wanted to go to Lilith Fair in college but never made it. Luckily I did finally get to see her here in Omaha.

    ReplyDelete