This week alone I have way too many things on the go. Here's the laundry list:
1. I organized a school-wide retreat for the entire student body. Almost 4oo kids. Organizing teachers is a total pain. Adults have a really hard time listening, kids are so much easier to manage.
2. I'm reading in a drama performance after the school-wide retreat.
3. My class is doing another drama presentation for the entire school (parents are invited too) on Thursday.
4. I have a major assignment due tomorrow for my online course AND two other smaller assignments also due tomorrow.
5. I have report cards which I haven't even started.
6. I have to figure out how to see my family and my in-laws and fit in all of the schoolwork I have to do this weekend.
7. Try to make a baby (according to my cervical mucus, I'm very fertile right now).
So instead of going to yoga this evening (a class that I almost never miss) I decided to take a nap. Mr. JB was very proud of me. I was very proud of me. I decided that I was going to be kinder to myself. I know that a stressed out JellyBelly is not going to make a baby, it's just going to make me crazier.
Now I just have to get to work. Argh.