My kiddies have started writing in their daily journals. Here is my entry for today:
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
1. Today was a better day.
2. My students are starting to behave less like animals.
3. My father-in-law's girlfriend is crazy.
4. My mom is being less crazy.
5. I gave myself a needle last night and was so tired that I didn't have time to be scared.
6. It's sad that some students only respond to yelling.
7. I don't like to yell.
8. My teaching partner yells all the time.
9. I'm not ready to put on socks, but it's getting too cool to not wear them.
10. Thank God for yoga.
I tried to be as neat as possible and I used my index finger to space out the words. Hopefully I get a sticker!